An eBook is an electronic version of a printed book that can be read on a computer or handheld device. We hope you enjoy your online eBook which contains the notes from the corresponding lecture set. (*Exception: NAPLEX Comprehensive Rapid Review book does not have a corresponding lecture set.)
It can take up to 2 hours after your purchase to gain access to your eBook account. If you do not see it immediately after purchase, please try accessing it a few hours later before contacting customer support.
How to Access Your eBook
We hope you enjoy your eBook - an electronic version of a printed book that can be read on a computer or handheld device.
You can access your eBook two ways:
- Web Access: https://www.highyieldmedreviews.com/ebook
- For iOS or Android, search the App Store or Google Play for the High-Yield MED Reviews eReader
Username: Your email address
Password: Same password as your High-Yield login
*Note: The High-Yield Dashboard and eBook systems are separate. If you change your password in one system, it will not change the password in the other system.
Trouble Logging In?
EBook account creation can take up to 2 hours after your purchase. If you are still having trouble logging in, check out this helpful article.
Let’s get started with your eBook!
This 2-minute tutorial video will get you started and highlights the many features of our eBooks. *If you have not received an email with eBook access instructions, please check junk and clutter folders.
- Topics Covered in the Video:
- 0:17 Accessing your eBook
- 0:34 Logging into your eBook account
- 1:01 Using the Table of Contents to follow along with your lectures
- 1:24 How to make notes and highlight
- 2:06 How to search in your eBook
- 2:15 Updates to your eBook
Article is closed for comments.