If your High-Yield account is provided by your institution, you will receive a "Getting Started Guide" from our Curriculum Support team providing your username and password.
Don't remember your password and cannot log in?
- Your password and security question are the same and set up by our team.
- Search your email and spam folders for the Getting Started Guide from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Can't find it? Email customer service and we will be happy to assist you with retrieving your password.
Once you are logged in, you can change your password and security question.
- Update Password
- From your dashboard, click on your email address at the top of the page to the left of the RED logout button. Enter current password and updated password. *This will NOT change your eBook password.
- Separate Systems
- High-Yield dashboard & eReader are SEPARATE systems! If you change your password for one system, it does NOT change it for the other.
Please complete the following steps exactly as stated even if you did them once before. Do NOT skip any one of the steps and make sure your caps lock feature is NOT on. Also, note that your username and password are CASE-SENSITIVE and must be typed in EXACTLY as we have provided it. A misspelling or the exclusion of a single character can create an error.
Please try EACH of the following:
- Log out
- Try clearing your browser history and cache
- Try rebooting your computer and internet (we would suggest leaving your internet off for at least 10 minutes to let the system fully refresh).
- Update your Adobe Flash and Java Script by Clicking Here.
- Update the web browser you are using to view the lectures in, or try a different web browser like Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox by Clicking Here.
Article is closed for comments.