Contents of Course eBooks
The course eBook contains content that comes from the slides presented in the Online Lectures. The content is organized so that you can follow along with the online lectures. As such, the course eBook functions as your course lecture notes.
- Full-color images and the ability to change font size:
- The eBook contains charts and images that are in color and full size, and the text can be adjusted to your preference.
- Live updates pushed to your device:
- All of the High-Yield material is on a review schedule to ensure our content is up to date with the BPS schedule and content. As changes are made to lectures, we are able to push live updates to your eBook. Your content is always up to date.
- Have your notes with you wherever you go:
- Your eBook allows you to highlight, bookmark, and make notations electronically. These notations sync across devices so you can access your personal notes on your home computer, laptop, tablet, or phone. The "Getting Started Guide" on page one of your eBook can show you how to use these features.