The current subscriptions are up-to-date for all exam blueprints.
- We routinely re-evaluate the exam blueprints on a yearly basis or when new changes are announced so that our primary core content aligns with the domains or content areas.
We update our materials on an on-going basis throughout the year, especially when new material has come available and is likely to start to show up on a board exam. This usually occurs on a 12-month rotating basis.
As it relates to the Q-Bank, we add new questions every month and review existing questions. We make every effort to ensure that they reflect questions that will most likely appear on an upcoming board exam.
Below are some of the reasons why we update content on a minimum of a 12-month basis.
- Board exams many times differ from the most current up-to-date literature and even some guidelines. This is because any change in practice must be demonstrated to be the universally accepted standard of practice.
- The board exam review process can take up to 1-2 years before a question on new content shows up on an exam and becomes part of the scoring process. There is a rigorous vetting process that requires multiple exam cycles in order for new questions to be validated.
- Although practices change rapidly in healthcare, these changes are not reflected in the exams as quickly.
- Our desire to provide the highest quality products and customer service to our customers to prepare them for success on board exams and excellence in practice.
- We are constantly striving for the best approach to handling changing standards and making them as relevant as possible to our customers preparing for Board Certifications.
Any time an update occurs to our system, we automatically push new and improved information in our Online Lectures or Q-Bank questions to any active user's account free of charge.
Please sign in to leave a comment.