Online Review Courses General Questions
- Why is the cost of your review courses considerably less than other courses?
- What is your refund policy?
- Can I share my personal account and access to my Online Review Course with other people?
- In what order should I utilize the Q-Bank and Online Lectures?
- Can I upgrade or extend my Online Course package?
NAPLEX Online Review Course
BPS Review Courses (BCPS, BCOP, BCPP, BCCP, etc.)
- How many times can I watch each BPS Lecture?
- Is there a sample online lecture that I can watch to see what the lectures look like and what type of information I can expect to hear about?
- Is Biostats material covered in my BPS Course?
- Do you guarantee that I will pass my BPS Exam if I do this review course?
- Are there sample BPS Q-Bank questions available to give me an idea of the quality of questions?
- What is a Q-Bank?
- Can I add more time or renew my Q-Bank subscription?
- What type of performance statistics will I be able to see in my Q-Bank that will help me to monitor my progress?
- What is the personal planner in my Q-Bank?
- What other features does Q-Bank offer to aid in my studying?
- Once I purchase my Q-Bank subscription do I have control over when I start or activate it?
- See all 16 articles
Specials & Promotions
News & Alerts
Technical Support General Questions
- How can I watch lectures or use Q-Bank on my phone?
- How do I reset my password?
- Can I add a shortcut or app on my mobile device?
- I cannot enter anything in the username field when signing up.
- When I try to subscribe, I cannot get past step 1.
- The lectures or Q Bank freezes or will not load on my computer.
- See all 12 articles
Referral Program General Questions
- Where do I find my referral code?
- How do I receive rewards for referrals?
- Who can I refer to High-Yield MED Reviews?
- Do I need an active subscription to get credit for referrals?
- What are the maximum number of referrals I can receive credit for?
- Do I get extended access to the Q-Bank and Online Lecture Center when I make a referral?